• Over ten years of graphic design experience, including eight years of designing for web.
• Great design sense, good drawing and animation skills, familiarity with traditional art methods.
• Knowledge of web standards and requirements of website functionality and usability.
• Adobe Creative Suite CS4: Advanced Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver. Intermediate After Effects, Final Cut, In Design. Mac or PC.
• Handcoding XHTML, CSS, PHP; Flash coding with tweeners. Handcoding valid HTML email blasts.
• Proficiency in building complete commercial CMS websites on WordPress platform.
06.2010-Current Web Designer/HTML Coder Temp
• Designing print signs and webpage headers for Mechanical Engineers Conferences.
• Turning PDF files, Word wireframes and XML spreadsheets into clean and valid HTML email blasts.
2008-Current Freelance Web Designer, Graphic Designer
• Designed web sites for NetNY.net, NetNY.net/Currents, AishCenter.com, HeistGallery.com, and more.
• Designed DVD covers for Virgil Films LLC; CDs, logos, banners and flyers for various clients.
2001-2008 Senior Web Designer
Thirteen.org, Thirteen/WNET, NYC
• Designed web sites and landing pages for films and TV programs produced by Thirteen/WNET and PBS.
• Created Flash screensavers, games and other interactive features.
• Created computer illustrations, logos, icons and other original electronic artwork.
• Designed banners and print materials promoting WNET/PBS programming.
• In 2003-06 was a lead designer on kids site for animated series ‘Cyberchase’ (pbskids.org/cyberchase), which currently has an average of over 30 million page views per month. Designed and animated a vast number of Flash games and other interactive content, seasonal and themed updates, following Cyberchase style guides and general look of the series.
• After Art Director’s position was eliminated in 2006, became lead designer on most of the company projects, working directly with content producers and production artists.
2000-2001 Web Designer
• Designed mini-sites, landing pages, entry forms, HTML emails, scratch cards, banners, etc. for online sweepstakes and promotions hosted by Webstakes.com and company’s clients.
• Created Flash mini-games, animated intros, and other interactive elements.
1996-1999 Graphic Designer
Freeze/Division of Central Mills Inc., NYC
• Designed screenprints and embroideries for ladies’ and girls’ T-shirts and sportswear.
• Designed in-store displays and page layouts for trade publications.
• Licenses included: Looney Tunes, Dr. Seuss, Scooby-Doo, Rugrats, and more.
1994-1996 Graphic Artist
Digital Product Art Inc., Valhalla, NY
• Produced variety of illustrations from simplified line art to a photo-realistic look for use in product manuals.
• Clients included: Anheuser Busch, Texas Instruments, Norelco, Timex, and more.
Was involved in figurative oil painting, participated in group exhibitions in Eastern Europe and New York.
• Ycrop.com, ongoing personal web site, is featured in Design Category of widely popular book “Taschen‘s 1000 Favorite Websites” published by Taschen in 2003.
• Cyberchase Online has won several awards in 2004, including: Japan Prize, EPPY Award, Prix Jeuxnesse, Eisenhower National Clearinghouse (ENC) ‘Digital Dozen’, Parents’ Choice Award.
1986-1991 Bachelor of Arts
College of Visual Arts & Design, Minsk, Belarus.